After any kind of journey, whether it’s trauma healing, sexual healing, plant medicine, integration is actually the real ceremony. The medicine is just the opening.
— Taylor Simpson
Taylor Simpson, founder of the global movement “Untamed,” joins Jessica to share her profound journey from a tumultuous past marked by trauma and self-destructive behaviors to a path of healing and growth. She candidly discusses her struggles, sexual awakening, and the intrinsic link between healing and manifestation. Taylor also delves into the mechanics of building her business and personal brand, emphasizing the importance of delegating, staying in her visionary role, and making decisions from a place of wisdom. Jessica and Taylor wrap up the conversation by unpacking the dark and light sides of the plant medicine world and the concept of luxury in investing in oneself.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Taylor’s journey from self-destruction to healing and spiritual awakening
- The connection between sexual energy, healing, & manifestation
- Embodying the feminine energy in wealth creation
- Choosing from a place of wisdom or a wound
- Mechanics of building the “Untamed” brand
- Plant Medicine: safe spaces, integration, and confronting dark aspects
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions