If you know that the intentions are good, what can feel like criticism can actually be some of your greatest opportunities to expand into your highest and best version of yourself.
— Jessica Zweig
Today, Jess is bringing you a tough conversation on the power of feedback. She vulnerably shares examples of feedback she’s received and the way it’s allowed her to evolve. It’s never easy to let down our defenses and welcome constructive criticism, but if we are open and embrace humility and responsibility, these can be some of our greatest growth moments in life.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Examples of how Jess has evolved from feedback
- How we have blindspots around our growth opportunities
- Being open vs. defensive to let feedback expand you
- Discerning the intention behind someone’s feedback
- Authenticity Tour: simplybeagency.com/tour
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions