People think that once they get clients, then they’ll have confidence. No — once you have the confidence, then you’ll get the clients. It’s the confidence that creates the clarity to do the work you want to do, not the other way around.
— Julie Solomon
Julie Solomon is a speaker, business coach, host of The Influencer Podcast, and author of Get What You Want: How to Go From Unseen to Unstoppable. Julie helps women remember that they are the star of their own life and teaches them how to shine brighter than they’ve ever shined — through her sharing, you’ll feel how she’s a walking manifestation of that. Today, Julie unpacks exactly what ‘doing the inner work’ meant for her, and how she stopped hiding behind others’ shadows and began leading. As she unlocks her origin story, you’ll gain insight into getting clear on your own personal and career goals, and why clarity, confidence, and having the willingness to start are critical to getting what you want.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- How inner work and success are intertwined
- What Julie’s inner work process entailed
- How Julie pivoted her business to what it is today
- Getting clear on the value you provide as a business
- Growing your confidence & having the willingness to start
- How to objectively learn from receiving a ‘no’
- Knowing the ‘why’ behind your desires
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions