When we see things in the world that are chaotic it can pull us down, or when we’re looking at how we’re not where we think we should be in our business and we feel off track, a mantra I use is, ‘I can see peace instead of this.’ Just saying it brings your vibration back into alignment.
— Shannon Kaiser
Shannon Kaiser is a world-renowned spiritual and self-love teacher, speaker, and empowerment coach, and the best-selling author of 5 books on the psychology of happiness and fulfillment. In today’s conversation, Shannon and Jess open up about their own struggles with anxiety and depression and share tangible practices for going into the dark to find the light. May this conversation uplift and inspire you to come home to yourself in a deeper way.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- What your burnout, anxiety, & depression are revealing to you
- What it means to go inward & why it’s a healing process
- Practices for protecting your peace moment-by-moment
- How to turn resistance into assistance to cultivate joy
- Identifying your unique intuition style
- How to invite in more self-love
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions