People are more passionate about being in like-minded spaces where they can come together. It used to be that being together was enough, now it’s about more conscious togetherness, because we now understand more distinctively the power of having community that thinks and moves like you.
— Sybil Amuti
Sybil Amuti is a woman on a mission. As an executive brand strategist, philanthropist, wife, and mother, she has transitioned from Corporate America to empowering women through her podcast, The Great Girlfriends Show. In this episode, she shares her journey of following her instincts and building her brand from a seed of inspiration to a safe space for women of all races and backgrounds. Sybil also offers insights into monetizing a podcast with a minimal budget, capturing audience data, and the demand for conscious communities. Her advice for women is to passionately connect with their “why” and find their tribe to make a positive impact on the world.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Sybil’s journey from Corporate America to building a women empowerment brand
- The power of passion and intuition in building a successful brand
- Monetizing your brand on a budget
- Why women need in-person connections and conscious communities
- Sisterhood and service: women coming together to make a positive impact
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions