Create connections by finding common ground. Once someone can relate you to an important person in their life, their openness to you increases.
— Chrissy McGarry
In this episode, Jessica welcomes Chrissy McGarry, a true powerhouse and an embodiment of a female hustler making waves in the male-dominated space of national security and defense tech. Chrissy, who is a client of SimplyBe. and the COO of Second Front, joins Jess to discuss her journey of embracing her hustle and leveraging it in unique ways. This episode serves as a compelling masterclass in balancing multiple roles – a boss, a mom, a wife – without sacrificing authenticity. Chrissy’s experience as a thought leader in today’s world, coupled with her insightful experiences from Jessica’s retreat, makes for an inspiring conversation that explores the value of authenticity, organizational culture, and the fears around self-exposure.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Embracing the hustle as a woman in a male-dominated field
- Balancing professional and personal roles without losing authenticity
- Chrissy’s transformational experience at Jessica’s retreat
- A sneak peek into a day in the life of working with SimplyBe.
- The role of consistency in personal and professional growth
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions