As humans we’re wired to care about what people think, so be selective and care about what the right people think. When you continue to go deeper and lean into who you really are, the right people end of gravitating toward you.
— Craig Siegel
In this episode, Jess interviews Craig Siegel, a former Wall Street professional who left his job to create Cultivate Lasting Symphony (CLS) and help people upgrade their mindsets. They discuss Craig’s journey from a toxic, masculine environment to using pain as a portal for personal and spiritual growth. They explore the power of reinventing oneself, the importance of building community and connections, and the role of self-love and personal alignment in achieving success.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Craig’s transformation: From Wall Street to Cultivate Lasting Symphony (CLS)
- Pain as a portal for personal growth & spiritual awakening
- The power of reinvention and aligning with one’s true purpose
- Building community, connections, and adding value
- The manifestation of Craig’s book, “The Reinvention Formula”
- Focusing on self-love and personal vibration for success and fulfillment
- Claim Your Light Waitlist: jessicazweig.com/sacred-container-waitlist
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions