Gratitude isn’t a thought or a feeling state, it is a physical experience of receiving.
— Jessica Zweig
It’s a new month with a new intention: ‘Coming Home to Yourself.’ In today’s episode, Jessica shares the intense journey she’s recently been on with healing depression and habitual burnout. Whatever you may be struggling with, you are seen, loved, heard, and you are not alone. This month is about coming back home — to yourself, your ‘why,’ your spirit, your reason for being. It’s about integrating both the light and the dark by going inward, unraveling each, taking radical responsibility for ourselves by protecting our peace — it’s a time for healing.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Jessica’s recent healing journey with depression & habitual burnout
- Ketamine treatments for mental health & mood disorders
- Jessica’s reflection on giving herself space to heal
- What is taking away your peace?
- What to expect from April SimplyBe. Podcast episodes
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions