Give me all of the life experience, all of the epic, beautiful love. Break my heart wide open, hurt me, teach me, and allow me to be more of who I’m meant to be so that I can help others on their journeys with my gifts and what I’m here to do.
— Jessica Zweig
Today, Jessica is welcoming in October and our newest intention! This month is about surrendering to change and letting go of our old identities and stories that no longer serve who we are becoming. Our egos want us to cling to what we know, but the very nature of life is change, growth, and evolution — so when we can embrace trust and lean into the shifts around us, we become more of who we are meant to be.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- How to surrender & trust amidst great change
- The fear in letting go of who we’ve been & what we’ve known
- How to detach and unhook ourselves from old identities
- On the other side of transition is more of you & your truth
- What to expect from October’s SimplyBe. Podcast episodes
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions