When we are in our joy, we are the most impactful and magnetic.
— Jessica Zweig
Today, Jess introduces the new theme and intention for the month, which is centered around the power of alignment. She emphasizes how joy and alignment go hand-in-hand and how practicing joy can help cultivate alignment in our lives. Jess also discusses the 4 zones of competence and encourages listeners to reflect on what lights them up and what drains them in order to find their joy and tap back into alignment this month.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- The importance of alignment in our lives
- The relationship between joy and alignment
- The four zones of competence and finding your zone of genius
- Practicing joy to tap back into alignment
- Identifying what lights you up and what drains you
- Book: The Big Leap
Follow Alondra Michel:
- Instagram: @thepacifistfeminist
- Podcast Instagram: @thepacifistfeministpodcast
- Podcast: The Pacifist Feminist
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions