Many things can be true at once — you can experience extreme joy and gratitude, and also feel really heavy, overwhelmed, and stressed at the same time.
— Jessica Zweig
Today, Jessica is ringing in December and with that the new monthly intention of “What a Time to Be Aligned.” Being in alignment allows our lives to flow, and when we aren’t, life feels harder. It brings scarcity and overwhelm, and it’s a sign that something needs to shift. Jess shares her own struggles this year as an entrepreneur and with reaching burnout, and ways she gets herself back into the right alignment.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- What it feels like to be vs. not be in alignment
- Ways Jess felt out of alignment this year
- How to get back into flow & change your energy
- Stepping out of the fear our society is living in
- Choosing the way you experience the world
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions