We get consumed by paying attention to everyone else, and measuring their yardsticks of success against our own, and guess what? It’s all just made-up yardsticks.
— Jessica Zweig
In today’s solo, Jessica shares her recent learnings and experiences with the comparison game. Within the last year, she’s gone through a dark night of the soul around comparison-itis and has dived deep into her own healing around competition and comparison. Hear Jess’s take on why it’s senseless to compare ourselves to others, and how we can all begin to tap out of this toxic game.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Jessica’s recent lessons on comparisonitis
- How we compare our whole self to the highlights of others
- How we heal ourselves from the comparison game
- The power of utilizing levity and laughter
- Authenticity Tour: simplybeagency.com/tour
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions