Whether I spend 20 minutes on Instagram or two hours on Instagram, that’s my time, my energy, and my brain cells — and I want whatever I’m looking at to feed me.
— Jessica Zweig
Today, Jessica is sharing her 3 biggest takeaways from her Instagram hiatus. We live in an age where it’s easy to lose our way in our relationship with social media. If you ever feel like it’s taking you away from yourself — whether you’re a content creator, content consumer, or both — this episode is for you.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- How to feel empowered vs. dependent on social media
- Curating your feed so you feel nourished
- IG Stories: discerning what experiences are only for you
- Being intentional & selective with what you share as a content creator
- Allowing yourself to ebb and flow with how often you post
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions