I seek out slowness and boredom—it allows me to nourish my brain and body so that I have more to give because I’ve poured back into me.
— Jessica Zweig
In this solo episode, Jess shares eight practices she has integrated into her life to cultivate joy and abundance, focusing on both daily habits and deeper inner work. She discusses the importance of letting go of control and trusting others, prioritizing self-care and sacred time, spending time in nature, and exploring practices like yoni steaming and microdosing shrooms to connect with her feminine energy. Jess also emphasizes the importance of prioritizing sleep and finding ways to activate joy, such as through ecstatic dance.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Letting go of control, trusting others, & being in your own lane
- Seeking out boredom and slowness
- Healing by being outdoors & in nature
- Yoni steaming to connect with your feminine essence
- Microdosing psilocybin for mental & emotional well-being
- Ecstatic dance for activating joy
- Jess’s practice of connecting & clearing
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions