I’ve tended to my garden, and now it’s time for me to be a farmer where my access can be access for others. That’s what it means to be in the mentality of a millionaire, billionaire, or trillionaire, is you trust your expansion to become omnipresent, and to do more than only what you can do with your physical beingness — you can be bigger than that.
— Allyson Byrd
Allyson Byrd is a corporate sales and money mindset strategist who helps leaders stay in their zone of genius to help them successfully monetize. She’s passionate about empowering female entrepreneurs to become the highest authority in their lives. Today, Allyson and The SimplyBe. Podcast’s new permanent co-host, Bryan Carter, talk about the far-reaching impact of generational trauma and how we can use our influence and wealth in altruistic ways.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- The impact of generational trauma
- What Allyson learned about money growing up
- Breaking down money lies & limitations
- Using your wealth to create a better world
- How Allyson uses her own life story to inspire her growth
- Allow yourself to live your specific truths in a chaotic world
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions