As a professional writer and communicator, I first thought AI was the death of my industry. But then I realized: you can use it as a tool instead of letting it replace you. I now view it as a way of progressing my process with technology.
— Hollie Boodram
Today, Jessica is live with The SimplyBe. Agency’s in-house PR Manager, Hollie Boodram. Together, they delve into the intricacies of constructing an effective executive PR strategy in the evolving landscape of 2023. They share insights on the changing face of the PR industry due to AI and the pandemic, the importance of building a thought leadership platform, and strategies for staying relevant. With a candid discussion about authenticity, creating value, and building a true community, they guide listeners on becoming influential voices within their specific niches. This episode is a masterclass for anyone seeking to grow their platform and master their personal brand.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Crafting a clear brand identity for effective PR
- Comparing PR strategies and thought leadership
- Hollie’s approach: Consistency and relationship building in PR
- How PR will be impacted by this new era of AI
- The role of earned, owned, and paid media
- What to know about consistency vs. redundancy
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions