High employee engagement comes from asking, listening, and implementing. If you continue to only ask and listen without putting action behind it, they are going to lose their trust in you.
— Nadine Shehaiber
Nadine Shehaiber unpacks in today’s brilliant interview how organizations can create a space and culture for their employees to thrive, and why this is crucial for employee engagement and retention. With over a decade of experience at Deloitte and as the former Global Head of Culture and Employee Experience, her expertise is in taking companies from having a good to great culture. Nadine and Jess unpack ways to uplevel your leadership, implement a successful hybrid work model, and create a human-centric brand where employees become not only better professionals but better humans.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Great leadership has evolved: what it means today
- Ways to increase your employee engagement
- Hybrid work models & what employees are seeking
- Clarifying your work culture to attract the right people
- Humanize your brand & focus on eminence building
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions