When I’m seriously considering a candidate, I want to spend time with them. You also want your team as much as your hiring manager to feel like they’re a good fit for your company on a day-to-day level, and that they are going to co-exist within your organization and culture.
— Jessica Zweig
In today’s solo with Jessica, she’s sharing her hard-learned lessons on hiring, firing, and allowing your team to grow. Jess also shares tips on creating a powerful work environment, and why focusing on your people and yourself as a leader will lead to your unlimited success.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Jess’s lessons in being slow to hire & quick to fire
- Founding principles of SimplyBe.’s hiring strategy
- Trusting your gut in the firing process
- The consequences of not doing a quick fire
- Jessica’s non-negotiable when hiring
- Learning to let people fail
- Acknowledgment: your finest form of currency
- Authenticity Tour: simplybeagency.com/tour
Enter to win FREE access to our signature digital course, The Be. Experience (a $699 value)! Simply rate, review and subscribe to The SimplyBe. Podcast, screenshot your review and upload it here. We choose one winner each and every month!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions