Test things out and don’t be afraid to press ‘publish.’ Regardless of your industry, what we each have is experience, and you may not have as much experience in your profession as the next person, but you have the experience of you so reflect on what you’ve been through, share what you’ve learned through that journey, and why you think it was important.
— Zander Van Gogh
Zander Van Gogh is the Global Creator Programs Manager for LinkedIn. Today, you’ll hear why LinkedIn is the top platform to be on as a content creator, and how to leverage it regardless of your industry. The space of LinkedIn is incredibly authentic — it’s about showcasing your life experiences and your knowledge, and progressing in your career through genuine connection. This is a conversation you do not want to miss!
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- How to leverage LinkedIn regardless of your industry
- Hot tips for becoming a content creator on LinkedIn
- Form genuine connections through authenticity & relatability
- What to know about the audience on LinkedIn
- How to find aligned opportunities through content creation
- Inviting conversation through your content
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions