When we step into who we’re meant to be as opposed to who we think we need to be in order to heal some wound that happened in our life, life starts to be a little easier and make more sense.
— Candy Valentino
Candy Valentino, a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist, shares her experience and wisdom on how to build wealth and live a fulfilling life. From starting her first business at 19 years old to actively supporting her charity, Candy has become a true expert in money and wealth creation. In this episode, she offers her smartest money tips, encourages us to trust the process, and shares her personal journey of ups and downs in the pursuit of financial freedom. Listeners will gain insights on building a life that they want to show up for every day, reassessing their priorities, addressing limiting beliefs around money, and taking tactical approaches to increase earnings.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Tips & strategies for building wealth & living a fulfilling life
- Ups and downs in Candy’s journey & what healing looked like
- Trust your instincts, let go, and take action
- Addressing your beliefs around money
- Tactical approach to decrease spending & increase earnings
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions