Did Bump Club make me a millionaire? No — but it served its purpose at the time. I had a flexible job, I paid for nothing for my kids, I had a paycheck, I sold it and made money, I made friends, and it gave me the experience that’s setting me up for what I’m doing now.
— Lindsay Pinchuck
Today, you’ll hear from Lindsay Pinchuck the ins and outs and highs and lows of selling your business. Lindsay shares the creation of her first company, Bump Club and Beyond, detailing how she grew and partnered with brands like Target and Nordstrom. Less than a decade later, she led her company through its acquisition to a large agency holding company. Learn from Lindsay how to find the right buyer, questions to ask, and what to be aware of when selling your business.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Partnering with large-name brands
- Anatomy of selling a business & the hard lessons in it
- How Lindsay positioned herself to sell Bump Club
- How to find the right buyer & ask the right questions
- Growing, selling, then leaving your business to start from scratch
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions