Joy is everywhere. That’s a profound learning I’ve come to embrace. What joy means to me, what joy needs to feel like to me. When we truly feel it, there’s an undeniable vibration within us — a sense of peace, bliss, and presence.
— Jessica Zweig
Jessica delves into the transformative journey from darkness to joy. Drawing from personal experiences, she distinguishes between the fleeting nature of happiness and the enduring choice of joy. Throughout the episode, the emphasis remains on the importance of authenticity and facing one’s shadows, and how even in challenging times, choosing joy can lead to profound personal growth and alignment.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- The role of darkness in finding joy
- Reflections on 2022 and the “Year of Joy” in 2023
- The importance of mindset in choosing and experiencing joy
- The contagious nature of joy and its influence on others
- “Quantum Leaping” in personal evolution
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions