It was such a powerful experience having people you don’t work with every day illuminate back to you how important, how big your idea could be.
— Judi Holler
Today, Jessica is joined by former SimplyBe. client Judi Holler! Judi is the host of the Yes, And podcast, author of Fear Is My Homeboy, and the creator of the Haus of And. Judi has an inspiring story to share with us about her journey of personal and brand expansion when working with SimplyBe. She shares her experience of transitioning from being the face of a brand to building a strong brand platform, highlighting how she shifted the focus from her personal image to the overall image and values of her brand. You’ll hear the importance of embracing innovation and growth through risk-taking and investing in oneself. Judi believes that by being authentic and consistent, both online and offline, she was able to build a personal brand that truly reflects her values and strengths. Get ready to feel inspired to push your own expansion this year as we dive into Judi’s journey of personal and brand growth!
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Judi’s experience as a case study on brand & personal expansion
- Transitioning from being the face of a brand to building a brand platform
- Embracing innovation and growth through risk-taking & investing in oneself
- Your authentic brand: showing up the same online and offline
- How Judi is simply being & leading from her feminine receiving
- Expand Your Brand Challenge
- “Be.” Workbook
- Sign-up for “Claim Your Light” Nashville Retreat: [email protected]
- Learn more: jessicazweig.com/nashville-retreat
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions