One of the biggest lessons for me is knowing that when you shine, I’m also allowed to shine — we can shine in different ways. I wasn’t taught that. We’re taught to be competitive, so I’ve worked hard to understand my triggers within that.
— DJ Megan Taylor
Best friends DJ Megan Taylor and Jessica discuss the challenges they faced in their friendship last summer and how they were able to move through it and come out stronger on the other side. They share their unique dynamic and co-facilitation of retreats dedicated to empowering women and lifting each other up. Megan also talks about her work as a music consultant and the intention behind her DJ sets, bringing higher light and love to her audience. The two discuss the importance of female friendships and the transformative power they hold.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Empowering women and lifting each other up through friendship
- Translating brand into music & bringing expansion through DJing
- The unique aspects of Megan & Jess’s co-facilitation and co-creation
- Moving through the edges of a challenging friendship
- Using therapy to work through conflicts in a friendship
- Investing time & money to personal growth and self-reflection
Claim Your Light Waitlist: jessicazweig.com/sacred-container-waitlist
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions