How you pivot is how you prosper. There’s no such thing as failure; there are lessons. You fail and take the learnings from that to pivot and make something better.
— Evan Marshall
Get ready to be inspired as Evan Marshall, the COO of Black Menswear, joins the show. Black Menswear is on a mission to change the negative narrative about Black Men and to inspire the next generation through their focus on three community-building pillars: FlashMob photoshoots, culture content creation, and social media engagement. During the episode, Evan shares his expertise on empowering influencer marketing, creating content that inspires systemic change, and making a lasting impact. You’ll also learn about Evan’s journey as a content creator and his tips on how to make yourself relevant and get in front of decision-makers. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about crafting messaging behind advertising, making moves and money as an entrepreneur, and the importance of impact over influence.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Crafting effective messaging for advertising and inspiring systemic change
- Being persistent in your pursuit of success: How to get in front of decision makers
- Why everyone is an influencer and how to make yourself relevant
- Making moves and money as an entrepreneur: Impact over influence
- The art of pivoting for prosperity in business
- Evan’s journey to becoming the COO of Black Menswear
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions