At some point, you have to take a leap of faith — not everything is going to be perfect, and you’re not going to have all of the solutions — you’re not supposed to. As long as you have some structure and stability with your brand, I would encourage the leap.
— Mary Lawless Lee
Mary Lawless Lee of Happily Grey has been in the influencer, social media, and entrepreneurial space for 12 years. With the launch of her new book, Happily Grey, Mary talks about the evolution of her brand and double-clicks into her business — how she built it, scaled her brand, and cultivates a motivated, strong work culture. As someone in the influencer and fashion space, Mary talks about looking beyond the highlight reel, sharing unfiltered moments of her life on her divorce, accepting failure, and releasing shame.
In this episode of The SimplyBe. Podcast:
- Mary’s entrepreneurial journey: critical care nurse, fashion, & skincare
- Accepting failure & releasing shame: Mary’s divorce as a pivotal point in life
- Cultivating a strong culture & dedicated team
- How to: influencer marketing & brand partnerships
- Looking beyond the highlight reel
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions